Part 3 of a 6 part series
- Increased administrative expenses.
- Increased overhead expenses.
- Significant adverse deviations from budget.
- Significant increase in a particular line item’s cost.
Steps to Improve: CUTTING INTEREST CHARGES & LEGAL EXPENSES
- Interest Charges: Reduce them.
- Interest Charges: Use spare cash to pay down lines of credit.
- Interest Charges: Pay down revolving debt, or pay off long term debt if there is no need for the funds.
- Interest Charges: Refinance mortgages to trim interest costs.
- Interest Charges: Refinance loans when it will trim interest costs.
- Key Man Insurance: Protect your company’s most valuable asset: you!
- Legal Expenses: Use lawyers correctly and early.
- Legal Expenses: Standardize and reduce.
- Legal Expenses: Settle or use alternative dispute resolution.